frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

The Future of Stroligy Games (poll)

MywMyw
edited October 2016 in General
Your turn to shape Stroligy history! (I want to know what the audience wants to give it to them) :) Edit: Once upon Equinestria: Arcodes Journy will NOT be stopping in case any of you don't vote for another thing because of it. It just means I will focus my recourses elsewhere for the majority of the time.
The Future of Stroligy Games
  1. What is the next game I should work on for the once upon equinestria series?5 votes
    1. Continue work on Arcodes Journey
      20.00%
    2. create the floating isles: a more platformer and magic focused game than RPG
      40.00%
    3. A fighter game focusing on magic and fast paced 2 player combat
        0.00%
    4. end it all together and create a new series
      40.00%
  2. For once upon equinestria: Arcodes journey, should I:5 votes
    1. continue work on a linear but some choised story, with more easter eggs
      60.00%
    2. create an open world after the encounter with Mal-ware (will take a LONG time to finish)
        0.00%
    3. stop work and focus on a diffrent series
      40.00%
  3. For old series revival or the 10THYW5 votes
    1. work on 10THYW, a story following the development of bionia, a country on a planet simmilar to earth
      20.00%
    2. do another 1-2 player spaceship war (possibly with more people)
      40.00%
    3. finish work on the watching realistic evolution
        0.00%
    4. finish work on a playable evolution simulater
      40.00%
    5. Create an economic simulatation of somesort (plaese tell me of what!)
        0.00%
  4. Should I work on getting games onto mobile? (android)5 votes
    1. Yes
      60.00%
    2. no
      40.00%
Tagged:

Comments

• Well... i make arcade games because biology says there's a completion system in humans: your brain knows its not finished, so it wants to finish it... but theres no end!! thats what makes them so addicting .... maybe you could take advantage of that
  • True, when I made this I was thinking of my bigger releases, mobile games for me will almost always be arcade, such as my raining chocolate port.
  • Have you played starblast NW before? Thats an example of a arcade game. Just throw some logic, some photoshops (i crafted them myself), some original music, and a scoring system together and you can really be on to something
  • MywMyw
    edited October 2016
    Sadly I don't have any tools for my own music creation :( , do you know any good tools? Loved Starblast By the way
  • I had a company make mine for me.
    But if you want you can use garageband or ect.
  • MywMyw
    edited October 2016
    for all who wanted to see evolution, a new post has been made for it! I will work on mobile soon, possibly themed as a space shooter, not 2 player, but arcade
  • edited January 9
    I know it's a dead subject but I personally use:
    Paint.net (graphics) jukedeck (music)

There are many ways to make assets but those are what I use