frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MY GAME?

edited March 2014 in General
TOOK 2 DAYS TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT WITH TUTORIALS AND READING IN THE HOW TO FORUM.

MADE A ROBBER TYPE GAME HAVING TO COLLECT ALL THE MONEY BEFORE ADVANCING.

USED BASIC GRAPHICS, MY OWN MUSIC, AND 10 YEAR OLDS DOING THE SOUND EFFECTS LOL.

JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I CAN DO DIFFERENTLY TO HELP IMPROVE THIS GAME? THANKS

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/39425

Comments

• Hey Dimaroco,

You've made a really nice game! The sound effects are hilarious, please keep them, but please change the theme music. In my opinion, I feel like your character should be able to find/pickup items, in order to eliminate police. For example, you character could pick up a gun and shoot it at the police, and the policeman would be dead. Also your game gave me a very good idea that I think you should make. It would be called "Cops and Robbers", and it would be a co-op game. Someone controls the robber, and then someone controls the cop. If the robber collects all the bags, then the cop is "fired" and the robber wins, and if the cop catches the robber the robber wins.

Hope this helped!
  • HEY THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION! I CHANGED THE MUSIC TO A DIFFERENT SONG I MADE. YES I ALSO WANTED TO ADD A GUN BUT TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL WHEN IT GETS HARDER. TIME TO MAKE LEVEL TWO LOL.