* 'drag' physic behavior
* 'bounce' physic behavior
* 'friction' physic behavior
I really want to be able to change these values in the behaviors.
* Make the maximum of the drag physic higher.
If you (grazer) want to keep it 100. Then you could divide it by 2 in all games.
* Enable behavior bundles for objects in the user interface
* The ability to delete levels
* The ability to drag and drop behaviors into a behavior bundle.
With a confirmation alert please! EXAMPLE: Are you sure you want to move these behaviors into this behavior bundle?
* Alerts with 2 or 3 buttons
You can choose if you want 1, 2 or 3 buttons. The third button is not really needed for me but it could be useful.
* A behavior to set all saved values (with save behaviors) to 0
* More parallax layers
* More object layers
* A behavior to change the layer of an object (you can choose type and name)
* A hue, saturation and brightness behavior to change the color of an object
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GRAZER!
* An 'in' and 'out' output in the collision behavior
IN occurs when the object collides with another object
OUT occurs when the object doesn't collide with the other object anymore
* Make the minimum value of the circle of the proximity behavior 4.0
There are only integers in flowlab. Where are the decimals?
* Make the maximum of the size behavior infinite
I don't care about pixelated sprites. It's your choice.
* Disable the ability to let people open the editor of your game
* Make your games unlisted, public or private
PRIVATE: Only you can open the game
UNLISTED: Only people with a link can open the game. You can't see it on your profile and in the games page.
PUBLIC: Everyone can open your game
* A square and a circle tool
* Bring the brush tool back from the old sprite editor
* Text tool
You can choose what font you want and the size of the text.
* Edit the hitbox of the object
You can draw a square or a circle in the hitbox editor with the square and circle tool.
* A select tool
You have to select something in your sprite. The selection is just a square. You can move the selection somewhere else in your sprite.
Here I have some shortcuts:
[Ctrl] + [C] to copy
[Ctrl] + [V] to paste
[Ctrl] + [X] to cut
[Delete] to delete
Arrow keys to move 1 grid box.
And something I don't really need but just want to say: Make it smaller of bigger; In the edges of the selection you have dots to change the size.
* The 'over' output of the mouseclick behavior doesn't work very well with a lot of objects.