frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Bye bye JNGgames, Hello Crimson Black Games

edited January 7 in General
CBgames for short...
You may be thinking: What's with the name?

2 reasons: it stands out and is also my 2 favorite colors.

The website

Also most of my older games will be removed

Comments

• MywMyw
    edited January 7
    ohhhhh my
    anyway, site looks pretty neat! I looked at your apps page and saw that you put a creators name under it (yourself) Are you going to integrate games from other people?
  • Yea
    My web Site, "the console" = jngthree.wix.com/jngsconcole

• cool man
  • I like the name. Your website on the other hand, I don't know. Your first page had a really aggressive color scheme, it kind of drowns out the logo, and hurts my eyes a little bit. Your website title (CB Games) on the first page is hard to read as well. I would look up some nice looking websites, and borrow ideas from them like where to put your colors.

Just a side note - I've got a bit of experience in web design, I've made a weebly (this) website that I quite like a few years ago. I've also made websites from scratch with notepad and HTML (this this one is satire for a school project). Just from my experience, I think that simplicity is always best. Make sure all of your pages look like a part of one website, and make sure your colors don't clash.

Check this out for some nice websites.

Good Luck!