frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Help with something. I don't know if it's possible.

edited January 11 in How To
I have two things fighting in my game (this). Both entities have health bars, but they (the health bars) are the same object, just with different names. I'm wondering how I could differentiate between the health bars to determine when one of the entities has died, but not the other. I really don't want to have to make another health bar object. Please help!
Thanks

EDIT:
Controls are WASD to move and ArrowUP and ArrowDOWN to attack. (It's not very clear so I thought this would help.)

EDIT 2:
There is one more bug in the game that I don't know why is a thing. Basically, after the poop attack, the doge exit animation will most of the time play twice, although sometimes it doesn't? Pls fix.

Comments

• You guys were too slow I figured it out myself. XD

Play it here --> YEET
  • Oh nice job :smiley:
  • Awesome and hilarious - nice work! :smile:
  • I gotta hand it to ya, this is awesome. You could really turn this into something
  • Seriously, The graphics are amazing.

But maybe instead of alerts you could have GUI objects that pops up via positions, which you seem to already have down.
  • Thanks for checking out my game! Right now I think the main problem is balancing, it's just too easy. currently I'm nerfing some of the player's moves, afterwards I'll work on more details.
  • edited January 14
    OMG Really high definition graphics, I liked it but (I just played level 1 so if I wrong, sorry) enemies aren't moving, so it's too easy.
    And yeah like jngthree says:
    "You could really turn this into something"