frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Flowlab coins

I'm thinking like we could watch ads by pressing a button or something to earn "flowlab coins". Then we can trade them in for privileges.
free users: extra objects (3 coins or so), levels (15?) or games (40~)- 50 is so small, and if money's the problem watching ads could cover some of that right? I want to continue battle island but am missing about 8 objects :(
other: make 1 multiplayer game? Sign up for promotion, host a game contest, team up to make games...

But the main thing I want is more objects :/

Comments

• Grazer made flowlab to make money

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He wants that free users buy a premium account. But if a free account is already good, why would people buy for a premium account then?

If you didn't know.. The object and level limit for free users used to be infinite a few years ago, but the limit of games were 2. That's better, isn't it? :(
  • That's why I suggested ads. If more levels and games are too much maybe at least be able to watch ads and get a maximum of 55 objects per game (1 extra object for every 3 ads or so.) I reeeeaally need a couple more

@Latif3
    I did presume there were unlimited levels at first when I saw a post called "WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH?! 5 FREE LEVELS REMAINING?!" guess I joined too late
  • There will be no way there will be ads
  • edited April 9
    I meant like those buttoned ads, like in mobile devices. And note that I quit this idea more than a week ago
  • Yeah, you gravedigger
  • Hahah that gravedigging becomes even funny lol