frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Crimson hunters...AGAIN!!

Ok, so crimson hunters is doing pretty well, and I've decided to postpone SB2 development for about a month. No specific date has been chosen. But here's the thing: I am TERRIBLE at deadlines. So until then, crimson hunters it is.

The graphics I used to start of the game was actually placeholder graphics. I've been practicing offline, and finally decided to create newer/updated graphic. There are also new mechanics such as the teleporter gun, which you aren't told how to use, but if you look closely, "they" will teach you....
I've also made it to where it's not truly limited to just red. For shading reasons, I've included some grey in the characters and backgrounds, which we all know contains other hues

The intro also includes white, but only so the user can read it.

That reminds me, brick tiles and other tiles looked crappy and pixelated... not anymore! The bricks look much more polished and include way more red, and the metal texture looks way more smoothed and shiny.

what do you think?

Also, when I'm done with this game, I might make a crimson hunters.

Comments

• Think you may have put a space between "flow" and "lab" in your link. Other than that, awesome game!
  • @Steeph323
    Stupid phone autocorrect!!
    Fixed
    My web Site, "the console" = jngthree.wix.com/jngsconcole

• Anyway, the game now has sprinting, press space or move for a second and a half to sprint. Crimory will double in speed..

• Great game! Although "teleporter gun" never showed up.
  • edited April 30
    It shows up at the top of the room that requires wall jumping and dashing (or just wall climbing)
    you aren't told how to use it because crimory is unfamiliar with it.

• My web Site, "the console" = jngthree.wix.com/jngsconcole

• Thanks man. I played "Crimson Hunters" again and now find it easier to play! Thanks!