frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Laptop Crashed... Again.

edited April 2014 in General
If anyone has wondered where I went, last week, I went to download a game and it got a fat chunk of malware and deleted my NTloader from System32. So... I had to format and reinstall windows... I have nothing...
Also, while I'm typing, if you or anyone you know has a Windows XP, prepare for the XPocalypse. April 8th...
The hackers are coming.

Comments

• Hackers??? Good thing i have a mac!
  • yikes! Bad luck man, but glad you're back :)
  • Yeah, I'm going to need to redownload all my files. Btw, I know all the sprites come in a sheet when downloaded, but is there any way to get them all in individual png files? It's a huge pain to take apart all those sprites and align them to be centered right. I mean, unless it's too much to ask, in that case, it's fine, I was just curious :)
  • If you install the desktop version, it should have both a sprite sheet and individual files
  • Oh? I didn't know that. Awesome. Yeah, well I saw DA reached over 3000 plays today or yesterday, so I think I will continue it soon. I still really want to start from scratch since it's so buggy. One bug is that 2 objects can't use the same controls...