frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

The "post your age and birthday" topic

15, 12th June 2002

Only kool kidz share their age on the internet. So this is your chance

Comments

• edited October 2017
    You’re older than me by a day, Latif
  • You guys are almost a year older than me
  • I'm almost 24, I look 16-18 and think like a 40 year old. You can thank 8 years of this banned ADHD medication for that. Increased focus, no emotions, and stopping the aging process. Good news is I'll be youthful forever. I'll look 30 when I'm 50. Think of it like Goku being in the hyperbolic time chamber while being dead. You get years of learning and strength building, but don't age a day. It's pretty cool.
  • I NEED THAT MEDICINE
  • unfortunately, apathy is not my cup of tea...
  • It's illegal because it stops puberty. I stopped taking it in time, so I got very delayed puberty, but if people took it until they were 18, they'd never get it, unless they took hormones. It's the fountain of youth in a pill.
  • edited October 2017
    Turns out not all countries banned it, but some made it harder to get because it's apparently being used like cocaine and meth now and people are dying from heart failure. Fantastic... Why was this okay for kids?
  • edited October 2017
    Staying young and possibly living way longer: yay

Heart failure risk: >0%: nope!

Viewers discretion is advised- just a vent, don’t lose your crap if you decide to read this, you have been warned.
    removed >:D .
  • edited October 2017
    I don't even drink anymore, because I hate losing any control of my body and thoughts. Not sure what the appeal is for substance abuse. Adrenaline from exercise and trance from meditation are the best feelings you can have, and they're free.
  • 16, 7th July, 2001
  • Everyone is older!!!! augggg!
  • @Mhx Aîr if you do status effects, trance and adrenaline could be some buffs. Adrenaline slows down time, and trance minimizes damage intake
  • I guess I'm the youngest here

• @CrimsonBlackGames such coincidence is impossible lol
  • @CrimsonBlackGames in my game I was going to use adrenaline like the Star power in Mario, and meditation like charge beam in Metroid prime that pulls energy from enemies to heal you.
  • @Mhx Aîr

Wait, your characters don’t have organs.... so how is any of that....

IM CONFUSED

• @CrimsonBlackGames
    I'm actually surprised you remember that detail. They're Meta Cybers, which are like Androids from DBZ, but use Ki to control nano bots to create a body of artificial muscle armor, kinda like in Crysis. This allows them to respawn bodies at save points, like Axiom Verge did with the memory cloning station. They're like ghosts in a shell, so being spirits allows them to channel spiritual energy easier. Bodies, brains and nerves react to electricity. Spirits affect electricity. Nano bots can mimic cells to create digital life and artificial flesh. Current technology has everything from artificial hearts, lungs, eyes and limbs. Between technology and spiritual energy, they can do what living beings only dream of.
  • edited October 2017
    And hearing that would immediately piss off sam... lol

“Wait... you’re telling me.. you’re dead AND alive at the same time!? Crystal!!! Kill me! I need to try this”

*Crystal strikes Sam down, but Sam bursts back into reality with the usual shockwave

“FUUUUUUU”
  • Oh and they have silver artificial blood like Raiden from Metal Gear Solid.
  • *Sam sees Aero after a fight, with the blood

“Silver.... Where have I heard of this ‘silver’ before...”

*suspicious
  • Hey @grazer, I think Crimsonblack's account got deleted
  • @Luminous I noticed that immediately, since I log in and check for new posts every few hours. I emailed grazer about it, but I can't email jngthree (CBG) about it, because his entire account and all his games are gone. Idk if he was banned, quit, or shared his password with someone, but everything is gone, when he posts so often, so I found it strange.
  • edited October 2017
    Also, tell Mhx that I did, at one point, log in on someone else’s computer, but only to show them something I was working on, I forgot to log off, and every time I confront him about it he says he forgot to log off

This was said by CBG in discord.
    He also said that all his games still exist.
  • @Luminous he's in a discord chat with you? Did he say that someone deleted his account, or did he do it? Also, glad to hear his games are fine. I just didn't see them.
  • I just verified that the @CrimsonBlackGames Flowlab account and games are all still in place. Maybe something happened to his forum account? I dunno - hopefully he'll pop in and let us know what's up.
  • Said friend denied screwing with anything, and I’m pretty sure he just logged off
    Make a post asking grazer to make a “log in” tracker, so we can see where we have logged in, and so we can log out of computers we no longer hse
    Say it’s from me
    [email protected] is my email, if that’s what Mhx wants to do

this is him talking to me :tongue: @Mhx Aîr
    @grazer
  • He usually posts from the same IP address, with a different one occasionally, but I myself can't tell if anyone else has logged in unless they post, which they wouldn't. He should change his password. Is he not able to log in?
  • I’m very well logged into flowlab, but it’s like my forums account disappeared without a trace
    It doesn’t exist anymore, but the question is why? And more importantly, how?
    by cb
  • Can he no longer log into the forums and post? If his old account was deleted somehow (I have no idea how yet) then it should generate a new one when he visits the forum from Flowlab, I think.
  • edited October 2017
    Wasn’t the case, @Grazer , I tried that already. Didn’t work, I’m still without one
    by cb