Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Make your own music?

I wanted to make my own 8-bit music, so do any of you recommend a certain website that can convert your song to mp3? because i know for a fact that you can only use mp3 links for flowlab.

• edited December 2017
    There are several hundred websites that can convert to MP3. There are also several hundred apps for your phone that can convert to MP3. I use "convert2mp3" for YouTube videos (legally. I use it legally. Don't download music that has a link to pay for it. I only listen to electronic music, usually from nocopyrightsounds, or some other YouTube channel that lists music made by SoundCloud users, or something. They usually offer free music that I enjoy listening to. Don't Steal. That's bad), but you can use whatever you like. Just be aware that if it's not an https, then you have a chance of downloading something that isn't an MP3. Also, make sure your Adblock is on. If you don't have an ad block, you should get one.

Also, I have no idea what app or program you were using to create your music. Most of them just export to MP3 in the first place.
  • I wasn't using any program for making music, what i meant was if there was a website that you make the music on then it gives you the mp3 url.