Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Background Sprite Resetting?

edited January 20 in Bugs
I have a background sprite thats 20*10 tiles big, but when I reload the game it resets back to 1*1 and deletes the rest of the sprite. Is there a solution?

• link to game? I'll look into it.
  • Nvm, I messed around and it fixed itself. Thanks anyways!
    While we're here is there a way to make multiple sprites of the same object? As in they all look a certain way different but all the same behaviour?
  • Try making a new object, then set the parent to the object that you want to use, or try animations
  • Do you want to make Multiple Objects with same behaviours
    Or same Objects with different sprites?
  • Its like terrain but they have behaviours so I want them all to behave the same way but look different
  • Use object parenting, but a different sprite
  • If you want to have it completely random at times, I suppose using a random number chooser to select an animation out of a group could work. That is, if you don't care for exactly which one looks like which. That way you wouldn't have a dozen sprites of the same purpose whilst all looking different each time you play it.
  • all of the Starblast games have different cosmetic ship skins- 2/3 are the most notible