frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Bye?

TL;DR I stop making games with flowlab, but I keep checking out this forum. Mario game will not be finished, but if some of you want it, it could be my last game for flowlab.
---------
I'll do something with real game programming in the future since I'm almost doing nothing with my programming experience. I know how to use javascript, so I will probably do something with that. Phaser engine I guess or something else.

So why can't I stay on flowlab too? The spare time I normally spend on flowlab will be spent on game programming. I'm doubting about finishing my "Mario" Cube's Adventure game because everyone is saying: "Make something original!" So if you guys changed your mind just tell me and I will maybe finish it.

See you

Comments

• Of course nobody cares so it doesn't surprise me if nobody comments :D
    Flowlab!!!
  • Of course I'd hate to see you go, but you're welcome back any time. I for one do hope you finish Mario Cube's Adventure first :)

• Unfortunately I can not stop you from leaving and getting you between the community and working on the flowlab. I understand your point of view and wish good luck in the outside world.

Of course I would like to see your last job (if you give up on flowlab). I know that you have the capacity to accomplish something that can surprise us all. So if you want, I would like to play the finished game.

I still have to hope that you may still fall in love with the flowlab again and stay together with us for a longer time.

If not, it was a pleasure. You helped and did a lot for the community, and I must thank on behalf of us all. Even though there have been some problems in between, which is normal, you continue to be a valued member.

In the future, I hope to see some of your game being published and famous. See you. <3
  • I actually won't leave the community though. Leaving a community is hard for me :p I'm pretty sure the only thing you'll notice is I won't create new games anymore.

I think I will just finish the Mario game. So that will be my last flowlab game.

Thank you for your comment by the way :D A game by me being famous is a big dream lol.
    Flowlab!!!
  • Someone just moved up a rank. Jk lol
  • I could've expected that lmao
    Flowlab!!!