frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

NAND isn't working

edited March 2018 in Bugs
https://flowlab.io/game/view/821430
I have a painting that disappears when you get too far away from it, so I hooked up a NAND logic gate to a proximity trigger, only problem is that the NAND gate triggers when it shouldn't, could someone check it out, tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey, I checked out the NAND gate, and it seems to be working OK in general. I took a look at your game logic, and I had a hard time deciphering what's going on.

When I play the game, the screen is black and nothing happens? It seems paused, but I don;t see the logic to pause the game. If the game is paused, then the gate will not be running, but I'm not sure if that's the issue.

• edited March 2018
    @grazer Got it to work, one of the UI objects obscured an important alert, you can check now.
  • Ok, I removed the pause at startup and took a look, and the NAND seemed to be behaving as expected, but it wasn't obvious what you are trying to accomplish with that painting logic. Also, you don't strictly have to send a "1" into the game inputs, anything other than "0" will count as "on".