frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

New update - small tweaks & fixes

edited April 7 in Announcements
I just deployed an update that adds priorities to the Animation behavior. This replaces "always complete" with a "priority" integer. An animation with a higher priority will always override an animation with a lower priority, and a lower priority one will not override a higher priority one.

There are also a few fixes:
- Fixed an issue with sprites > 32px sometimes not showing on the far left side of the screen.
- Fixed an issue with Windows PC export sounds not playing in some cases
- Fixed an issue with Windows PC export mouse clicks not triggering in some cases

Let me know if you find any issues with this update.

Comments

• PC mousemove is off
  • Thanks, I'll check it out and get it fixed.
  • the animation updated bugged everything on awakening but im fixint it
  • Oh nice, good job
  • @PixelPizza - it should have been backwards compatible with the previous animations, what broke? Is there something I need to fix with the priorities?
  • @CrimsonBlackGames - PC mouse move is fixed.
  • Thanks amigo, so how’s the collab thing going?
  • @grazer No. It all works fine. The rest of the others games are fine.
    The only thing is that all of the animations went to 0 priority.
    So if the player dies and continue moving or activating others animations the player wouldn't die.
    It was a 5 mins fix to almost all the entities (they aren't much)

and I don't think you can do something to "fix" this because you can't predict the priority of the animations in all games... i guess :p
  • This is great news, because now you can make an easy animations priority system, so there's no more running in the air or against walls.
  • my music isn't playing after I exported to windows :/