frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

SB3- what next?

I want to continue SB3, but I don’t know where to go from where I am.

I was thinking a 30 level campaign, but I’m open to ideas for other things! :)

I’ll be honest, it’s an okay game, but it’s certainly not the best on the site. I predate @PixelPizza but even he outranks me. So I’ve decided to make SB3 something you won’t want to put down (but not too addictive)

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Pacmode/Maze mode

Basically you are limited to the space of a maze and have to collect the dots to spawn a boss and then the level just continues, but the enemies aren't affected by the maze walls, only you and the bullets are, like DigDug. I was going to do this back when I made Vortex but it got too laggy so I gave up.
  • Duuuude. That’s a good idea
  • Maze mode upvoted.

And thanks for the compliment but I also think Awakening is an okay game. That's why I am making the gameplay and everything else more dynamic. shhhh no one knows.
  • I like that idea- it may be the next gamemode

Anyway, @Mhx Aîr have you ever tried the most recent mode? It’s... rough
  • edited April 2018
    No, sorry. I've only played the main mode. SB3 was too crowded and cramped for me, after playing SB2. I died too often so I figured all the other modes would be impossible.
  • edited April 2018
    The game has expanded boarders now, larger than SB2

Dodgemode is far less crowded too
  • @Mhx Aîr lemme ask you, do you remember “Waves” In geometry wars? After finding out just how terrible I am with
    Mazes, I decided to take a new direction- High Tide (reference to the enemies name)

Basically, think of waves but far more difficult
  • Sounds cool. Waves always ends so fast though. If you made a harder version, I doubt people would last very long.
  • Well, being that health is a factor in this game, I wanted something that would not have to increase its own difficulty, and just make it hard to begin with