frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

VIPERTECK ANNOUNCEMENTS

1234568»

Comments

• What is this game, I have no idea what it is but I love it
  • Is there going to be more, @GrimProdutionZ ?
  • yes I figured I turn it into a game
  • @GrimProdutionZ , great! I can't wait to see it!

• The HAKK3R LEVEL's characters are almost complete!
    If everything goes to plan, there will be stage interactions, (inspired by Mortal Kombat) and more players to choose from!
    I plan to include a secret set of characters who can only be unlocked via a specific set of movements and numbers. If you can figure it out, it will give you an alert saying that you have just unlocked *blank*, and it will send you back to the Main Menu, where they will be displayed. This, is how you will complete 1K once it is finished.
    Find every single secret in every single game, and unlock everything.
  • edited August 7
    Every 1K views on this page will make another huge update.
    I plan to save up and get the Indie Developer mode of Flowlab shortly, so this won't be a problem.
    This huge update?
    Another page. Let me explain;
    1K is going to be set up like this:
    |_________________________|____________________|
    |_____________1K!________ |__________2K!______ |
    |__*content*content*_____| *content*content*|
    And so on and so forth. I don't know where I want to stop, but this is how it's going to work. Unlock every single page, complete every single mission, and when you do, a message will pop up telling you that you have completed the game. From there, you will be given some sort of reward.
    I don't know exactly what that is going to be though...
  • CALL ME KEVIN THE GAME IS HERE! I'll be posting about it on r/callmekevin when it's done. If we can get enough supporters on here, I can talk about it when I post. Please, I need your guys' help!
  • GROGNAK DRIVE BUS. GROGNAK STRONG. CAN GROGNAK PASS DRIVING TEST?
    That's up to you...
  • Jim Pickens' Journey begins!!!

Relive the amazing events of Call Me Kevin's playthrough of Sims 4 with Jim Pickens!
  • Quest 3 is in the works! Join Jim Pickens as he searches for his three grandchildren who have been kidnapped! Defeat unique bosses and reclaim them, just so that you can leave them on their own and let them get kidnapped again!
  • I love my "job"