frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Check platform behavior block

If you can play a game on both pc and phone for example. It's often easier to use the exact same game on phone but then it adds visual buttons on the screen because a phone doesn't have a keyboard. I think it would be nice for people with a non-free account to be able to check if the player is playing on a phone or on a pc. So if it's a phone the buttons can be added or some low detail options can be applied to improve performance.

Comments

• That may be easier to do than you think. There should be a shake device under mobile options. Phones move, computers don't. Moving the phone should make the buttons pop up.

Otherwise, a button on the menu to enable them is common. I think CBG did this, and has a mobile settings mode that saves data for less lag.
  • edited June 29
    There was a number of reasons I have a mobile config button. Mainly so I didn’t have to clone the game, and changes to one didn’t affect the other- TL:DR, it saved me a LOT of time later on, because now I don’t have to repeat coding between the two