frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

my new game

my new game is a mario based theme except mario is named knut [k nute]
flowlab.io/game/play/958552

Comments

• edited August 16
    NICE GAME DYLAN!!!! THAT WAS AWSOME You did git me on the boss snail 2 what was tricky. nice credits oh you better look at mines I made some changes on the bottom of the description

I am on free addition on flowlab I don't buy things like buying things.

I change my username in the game it says "TheCreator27284" I made that change so I can't change it in this game but in the game I can. Questions are you guys brother's. I have record the game.
  • Here a better version Add a timer for how long some has to beat the coarse.

if wanted code: Always>timer(TimeSet:10;Repeat:1)>{in}Number(-1)>{+}number(Any)>Filter("Equal to 0")>PauseGame
    >alert>reset/NextLevel("Reset Prosses(game)")
  • thanks and yes we are brothers and yes i will add a timer and what level should i add the timer
  • edited August 16
    Level where the lava to exit boss 2 and I will message you so look at you inbox

If you need help on certain code I will give it to you

comment you forgot to put p to pause you didn't place it. Code: keyboard("P")>Pausegame(pause)
    >alert("Pause")>Pausegame(play)

cool I have brothers and sisters they can be crazy to me but it's them
  • now that i look back on it i honestly dont want to add a pause button
  • but i will add a timer on the big zungazungiz fight
  • never mind ill add it
  • @deeloonie hey awsome game! it was really cool, and challenging. i found a bug tho, because you have a counter for lifes but the label that says health turns in to a counter aswell whe you loose a life! (og så må jeg si at det er kult å ha noen andre norske folk her !) i assume you are Norwegian since the name is Knute and the norwegian flag. but if your not youl probably not understand anything of what i wrote
  • edited August 16
    I think your game is #1 Awesome game that I ever played

it's fine if you don't want the pause button

I made an update it's rear if you look at my discussion it's on level 5.
    I played again I see you add a timer I think that time was right Now I know how to beat it from challenging to EASY :)
  • edited August 16
    I am very norweigion and but i dont speak norweigion thanks and i did add the pause thank you very much
    my last name is knutson so that kind of indicates norweigion
  • ill fix the bug to thanks for letting me know
  • and that is very nice of you to say that it is your favorite game.
  • edited August 16
    It is ABOVE SCALE and no problem
    I try to keep thing organized in proper instruction

I have an updated my game check it out on play my games>hardcore partcore pt.1 summer addition>look at updates play>Level 5 it is on.
  • thanks!!!!!!!
  • No problem any time
  • so magnus Aalde you are norweigion and thanks for saying its cool
  • i'm ahead of you ive already played it by the way good game
  • edited August 16
    Thx no I am Norwegian or maybe I am. I'm not sure. I know some stuff Italian, German and more just I don't know. Oh I know how to pronounce that the name "Knut"

Grammar mistake- "ive" should be "I've".
  • edited August 16
    question do you want to count fails so like when you lose all 3 life's if will count as a fail? I will give you the code for that then reset game/prosses per fail

you have permission to look at the behavior at my game"Hardcore partcore"
  • Hay delloonie
  • cool game. I feel like the jump could be a little higher though.