frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

[COMPLETE] Game Art, Sound Effect, and Music Humble Bundle Giveaway

edited December 2018 in Announcements
Hey,

@Mhx Aîr posted in another thread about the awesome Humble Bundle this month: https://www.humblebundle.com/software/rpg-game-dev-bundle?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=RPG_Game_Dev_Assets_Announce
On the heels of the Humble Software Bundle: RPG Maker, we bring you a collection of art and audio assets to use for your game development! Get collections like 2D Game Art Bundle, 2D Heroes Characters Bundle, and Pro Sound Collection. What will your greatest asset be?
I thought that this would be an opportunity to give a little bit to charity and maybe help out Flowlab developers that might need art assets at the same time. Here's the rules that I just made up: The first 10 subscribers (indie, education, or studio) who respond to this thread and say they want a copy will get the full $20 bundle (everything).

The download link will get sent to your email address.

I haven't done anything like this before, so I'm not sure how many people will see this or respond. The bundle is only available for 12 more days, so that's the deadline.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Comments