frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Can this process get any slower?!

Is there a way to delete a single from every frame or at least a single one quickly? Here, if you don't understand, look at this:
file:///home/chronos/u-9a4be88d38b38c67f6329321ea68ee602d4e3502/Downloads/Screenshot%202018-11-30%20at%206.44.36%20PM.png

Comments

• Currently as I speak I'm deleting it manually, but I would still like to know how to do this for future problems alike...
  • A single what?
  • Sorry, typo... I meant a single color...
  • There’s a bug where if you chose a color that’s not a part of the bottom, then exit and reeenter, you can use the paint bucket to wipe out a color.

Somewhat helpful if you ask me
  • WHAT?! Thanks! Time to get to work! (=
  • It's not working... Am I doing something wrong?
  • If it's just a little misunderstanding, what I want to delete is in an animation. When you change the size to be bigger, you get this ugly green square in the area where you made the new size. I want that gone...
  • A lot of people are complaining about this same green square and I agree it’s pretty annoying.
  • Yup... |=|
  • There’s a bug where if you chose a color that’s not a part of the bottom, then exit and renter the editor. It removes color.

Use this and the paint bucket to wipe out the color
  • If you want to delete an animation, hit the delete button and hit animation
  • Huh, didn't know that...
    Thanks for the tip!