frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Is it worth it to get Indie developer on Flowlab?

I just want to know, I haven't really been on Flowlab because I didn't have Indie. Can someone tell me ups and downs about it, also if there are, any bugs. Much appreciated

Comments

• Hopefully someone else will chime in with a more objective viewpoint, but here's my take. The indie version is exactly the same editor and engine code - the only difference is that you have:

* As many games as you want
    * As many objects as you want
    * You can export the games for Windows PC, Mac, Android, and iOS
    * You can upload sound effects & music
    * You can create teams
    * You have early access to the multiplayer features (still in development)
  • Actually, that really sums it up nicely. I don't have much free time, so I'm rarely online, but I'd say it is worth the money. If you get a whole year, it isn't much different than Xbox Live or PlayStation Plus. It's like $5 a month, less than or about the price of any meal at McDonalds. I usually just make a new game when I want to test out bugs or ideas before doing it in my main game, and you get unlimited games and items. I also am working on a multiplayer game with a team, so if you have any friends you want to make a game with, it's really useful. It's also super convenient that you can upload your sounds now instead of needing to use a website .mp3 link. I don't ever export my stuff, but there are users that have been members for years that have their games on the app stores. Plus, a new update is coming out soon, so you'll be helping grazer support this project, as future updates get released.
  • This is pretty good, I think i'll buy it
  • i agree. yes!