frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Bored Reviews (In Need of Submissions!)

1252627282931»

Comments

• 900 comments! I'm trying to get to 1K! Let's keep this going!
  • Here's a quick HINT!!! Screenshot (4)
  • Looks amazing @Johnny boy , and I like the look of the trail, very nice touch! From what it looks, I think I would really like this new version, as the sprites, I think, look much better and smoothed out!

Can't wait till you submit! Good luck, and have a fantastic day!
  • I want this week's GOTW to be bigger than last one's - so I want at least 3 contestants in this one, so far I have one. I don't want to just have 2 like the last one, as it was not very interesting or had any scale.

Thanks to all of those who participate, and have a great day!
  • I may extend this week, guys, but I'll be off for a while, so I'll if the numbers rise. Thanks, and have a great day!
  • Announcement!

If you have not already saw, this review is going to be closed - for a while. It is just not as exciting as it used to be, neither as energetic. People are not really looking for reviews anymore, or just at the moment. Yeah, there's a Game of the Week, but there has been, still, no more submissions.

So, I'm going to be waiting, even longer, for more submissions till I come back to the reviews. However, I am still using the forums, and will try to continue working on A-Box and other future (or previous) games. I will use the forums to keep you guys updated on the projects, and thanks for understanding!

It was fun, and I'm sure I will return to Bored Reviews, but at the moment, GOTW2 as well with its Championship, is on a sort of "pause". So, I'll see you all next time when reviews are more popular again, and a few more submissions have entered. Now, I need to stop myself, as I could go on and on with this, but this is the end - for now. Stay tuned to any updates!
  • Hello, everyone. Just for you guys to know, this review will re-open once a couple more reviews come in. So, if you have a game to share, don't be shy!

I'm also commenting to bump the discussion. Thanks!
  • Rise has level 1 done but I don’t have the menu, intro or shop, completely done yet It will be a little bit before I send it in.
  • My game's not finished yet, and basically never will-- That's the point.
    1K is an ever-expanding game that dives into every single game I've ever made.
    The bad thing is, it's a bug finding machine, and most of which I can't do anything about.
    With one of the bugs, it doesn't let you do the quest in the Fallout level, which I'm really sorry about.
    I'm trying my best to fix them, but nothing.
    But with that in mind, the HaKK3R level mainly works, which is good. Play as either the good or bad guys, and fight against another human!
    http://flowlab.io/game/view/1190080
  • Thanks for the update on Rise @Johnny boy - I will still wait for the submission.

And thanks for submitting @browngr ! I will try to review this by Monday, so that I can continue the Game of the Week. Thanks again!
  • @rcreger, thanks! I know the game's not much, but it's the little details that count. Each sprite in the Fallout level took at least 30 minutes to complete 100%. Each location is packed full of content.
    I hope you enjoy, even if there's not much to do.
  • I look forward to it @browngr ! Monday is just around the corner, so just hold up! Thanks!
  • i hope you can review my game again, its called ghost dash if you forgot.