I just deployed the latest release. This one took quite a bit longer than I hoped, but I got a lot of things taken care of that have been outstanding for a while. Mostly I was focused on improving editor performance, with less laggy interface interactions. I also added a few new features that have been long overdue as well though. Here's what's new in the latest version:Improvements
• Faster editor UI interactions. This means that clicking buttons, opening menus, panels, and popups should be faster.
• No more error message when adding velocity to a static object. This has worked fine since the new physics engine was added, so the error is not needed.
• Dropdown boxes have been improved. They are faster, correctly sorted, and the scrollbars should be less annoying
• Behavior menu scrolls instead of obscuring behavior buttons on small screensBug Fixes
• Inheritance/Parent object loading fixes. In some cases parent behaviors would not load correctly.
• Fixed missing text in settings panel when creating a new Alert
• Label alpha not working correctly
• Label outlines / borders not respecting alpha settings
• Various small Label fixes
• Behavior Error messages rendering incorrectlyNew Features
• New Behavior - Device Check: this enables logic to run only on certain platforms. For example, show an on-screen UI only on mobile. https://flowlab.io/behavior_handbook/#mobile-device-device-check
• New Behavior - Calendar: output the current Month/Day/Day of Week/Year. ( Example: https://flowlab.io/game/view/1270602 ) https://flowlab.io/behavior_handbook/#components-calendar
• New Behavior - Clock: output the current Hour/Minute/Second/Timestamp https://flowlab.io/behavior_handbook/#components-clock
• New Behavior - Cursor: enable/disable the cursor arrow while in the game https://flowlab.io/behavior_handbook/#gui-cursor
This update has a lot of pretty big changes, please let me know if you find any issues.