frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

New Featured Game

edited November 2019 in Announcements
I just added Graveyard 2 as a featured game - it's really polished and fun to play, plus it's perfect for Halloween :)

Let me know in the comments if you have suggestions on which game should get featured next.

Comments

• I have no ideas right off the bat, but I didn't know you did this! That's really cool, @grazer. My newest game is coming along well, so hopefully it'll be like one of @latif's games sometime soon...
    I don't know how he does it...
  • @browngr I mean, he's Latif. Anything is possible if Latif is doing it. He said it himself.

@Latif Congrats, dude! I loved this game, and now its has a place on the Featured Page. Big accomplishment! :grin:
  • @latifs games are always great, good job mate. @grazer have you though about make a community feature game on the front page. This was an idea that came up awhile ago. You could have a pool of community games that cycle through every week. This could help smaller creatures get attention for there games and interest people in the community.
  • Congratulations and Happy Halloween @Latif !
  • edited November 2019
    Hey @grazer I have been making really good progress on this Here I've been working on this for probably 7 months now! It is not finished yet, and the shop works but you just can't buy anything yet.

I would really love your feedback and anyone else. Thanks!
  • Thanks guys <3
  • edited November 2019
    Don't mention it