frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Captain T-Cell & The Infection

Hi all,

Try my new game! Its a challenging shooter/science adventure.

flowlab.io/game/play/1263819

Comments

• This is a great game
    Great graphics and characters but it's almost impossible to control Captain t-cell so to make your game perfect i think you should at least ad some gravity to all ways.
    But overall top tier.
  • @Lilgunter Thanks for the feedback! I went in and changed the gravity settings now :D
  • @sciencelion Its top notch
    Nice game
  • Fun game man! It seems like the floor spikes aren't damaging my player though.
  • @MattKimball Thank man! I'll take care of the spikes problem now lol
  • @sciencelion I tried the whole game and have to say gg but the green dog is broke if you go on the floor he can just trap you in a corner, And also the gravity is slowly pulling you right that's all i have to say.
  • @Lilgunter Helpful as always man! That dog was way broken lol, I fixed the cornering issue by adding a time delay on his blast and making those blast have less force, he is also a tad slower- both mods hopefully making him more straightforward to kill. Also changed the gravity on the X from 5 back to 0, I was curious how it would play out, it just ended up being kinda annoying.
  • @sciencelion It was fine except for when i tried to land safely. I got pulled into a fire enzyme.