I just deployed a new release containing the following changes.
* Messages no longer have a sending delay. They used to send & receive in a two-step process, but they are now delivered immediately. This makes messages faster and hopefully more practical to use
* Objects can now have multiple Mailbox blocks for the same message. Previously only one mailbox would trigger per incoming message, but this restriction has been lifted.
* Level sorting updates are less error-prone, with more validation
* Crash fixed when using a capsule collider on very small sprites
* Better cache expiration to prevent aggressive caching in chrome
* Reply to sender option in Message settings. This will respond to the last message received, allowing for simpler two-way communication between objects.
* There is a release notes page, linked in the website footer: https://flowlab.io/release_notes/
- I'll be putting release notes there as well as here on the forums, for easier referencing.