frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

VIPERTECK ANNOUNCEMENTS

Comments

• Fun fact: It would take 125 grenades to kill a scooter super mutant in FALLOUT ANARCHY.
  • It would take 250 grenades to kill MR. HOUSE.
  • Send me a link to Fallout Anarchy
  • So, although I am nowhere near the next level, I already know what it's gonna be. Sort of... For my FALLOUT geeky friends, should we do search in Megaton or search in Goodneighbor? Or whatever you guys think would be good, I just want to know what you guys think so that I know what I'm doing in advance.
  • Oh yeah, and it's pretty good if you have a good computer, because I don't, and the levels are huge. (There's a lot of stuff.)
    ((AND A LOT OF GEEKY REFERENCES!!! =D)
  • Three more comments until our 100th comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
    Thank you for all of the support, as I am truly astounded by how truly huge this community has grown... Thank you.
    WE ARE IMAGINE EMPIRE!!!
  • Hey guys, sorry for not working on the game a lot lately, having some real life issues...
  • Just ran out of ideas, that's all. Oh and 100 COMMENTS!!! =D
  • edited March 27
    Also, because of how much I love Flowlab and you guys, when we reach either 300 comments or 1K views, I have plans to make a special game that will stay up for a whole 100 days, and it will be a giant celebration that will have something added to it every other day. So stay tuned, and make sure to check it out when either of these are reached! :open_mouth: :blush:
  • 522 VIEWS!!! Half to 1K!!! I love the support, and this makes me feel so good to see our growing community as you keep yourselves updated on our work here at IMAGIBUILDER STUDIOS!!!
  • Looking through our old comments here on IMAGIBUILDER ANNOUNCEMENTS, and I see the celebration for 400 views, 76 plays on Fallout Anarchy, it's amazing how fast we've grown! Now we have what, 150 plays on F.A, and 522 views on this?! That's insane!!!!!!!!!! <3

NOTES ON FALLOUT ANARCHY:
    Update on Fallout Anarchy Main Menu!
    Officially added the super mutant! (not finished but in game)
    Logical sounds added!
    NPC now shoots projectiles upon being hit!
    MR. HOUSE is being updated hugely, so stay tuned for an awesome boss-battle once we finish the layout for the building!
    More rooms!
  • 100 more views and we're halfway there to the celebration game!
    OR
    1/3 the way there to the celebration game for comments! (100/300)
  • Added dialogue to the NPC!!! So far, he has 11 unique responses! Soon, I'll fit each one with a unique behavior as well!
  • Added smoke pellets! If you get stuck in a little bit of a dilemma, the smoke pellet dazes enemies, (most enemies), giving you a chance to try to escape the ambush. But be careful and sparing! They're hard to find and you only start with five, unlike the large abundance of explosives and bullets that are immediately given to you...
  • Working on a crawling feature in Fallout, just having a bit of trouble with bugs... But otherwise, IT'S ALMOST DONE!!!! :yum:
  • GUESS. WHO'S. BACK. ME!!!
    Of course I'm back, why would I leave? This I have been asking myself quite a lot, so now, I am back to making games and immediately, I have been greeted by the 200th play of Fallout Anarchy, which is absolutely amazing, I'm so happy about that! And, make sure if you enjoy the game or are even able to enjoy it due to the lag which has broken my computer on multiple occasions, then leave a like!
  • 600 VIEWS!!!
  • Hey guys, I'm back, and I'm so happy to see how huge this community has grown, (even though it's just me who's commenting) and I'm flying back into it, working on a prototype for a disruptor in Fallout Anarchy. By pressing T, you can disrupt an armed enemy's gun or weapon. These include NPCs who are armed and dangerous, RobCo Drones, and Mines.
  • edited February 17
    Hey guys, I've been working hard lately, and now I'm going to be coming back with a huge vengeance and a taste for gaming. Here's some things you can expect from Fallout Anarchy soon:
    New locations such as the Wasteland and Megaton II-
    More NPCs-
    More Verbal Communication-
    Revamped textures and more realistic graphics-
    More of a 3D feeling-
    Stealing and pick pocketing, getting caught for doing so-
    More weapons-
    Outfits-
    Better Death animations for other characters, closer to the actual game-

Tell me if you're excited down in the comments! I'm always checking in!

• edited February 17
    I have added the first versions of a ghoul NPC. She's a hunter, and currently has a carbon copy of the other NPC's behaviors besides dialogue. Be careful though; she's pretty aggressive.
    I'm currently sketching ideas into my sketchpad for outfits and random ones for NPCs.
  • Oh god radiation's not going too well. XD
    So, when you get radiation poisoning, it's going to slow you down and every 2 minutes, randomly decide whether to significantly hurt you or to leave you be. Well, apparently something's going wrong because when I do that, my speed shoots up to at least 15 (from 7), and the controls are backwards.
    As Three Dog once said, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DOWN THERE?"
  • mMmMmMmMmM things aren't going too well
  • I can't wait to see what you do with the updates @browngr . I wish the best of luck everything works out, because it looks pretty nice, and definitely would be a fun game to play when it is done.

PS: And what isn't going so well?
  • OMG I've been wandering if this conversation was dead or not! But anyway, the radiation's not going too well. I'm having a lot of trouble with it and the NPCs aren't cooperating either. X(
    Oh, and thanks for the compliments!
  • I'm not sure what is going wrong. Did you change something recently that could have caused this @browngr ?
  • Hey @rcreger, I fixed the radiation, but the NPCs for some reason are reacting when I attack one. So if I attack one, a different type of NPC gets angry and starts attacking too. /=|
  • I'm not sure of what to make of that @browngr . Maybe check some of the behaviors? Something could be reacting with one another, but I'm still not sure why.
  • See the thing is, I literally started by carbon copying every behavior down from the first NPC to the new one. And then, I made some changes to fit the new character. I have a weird feeling that this is a bug, which is why I'm not doing anything about it, because the behaviors are in no way linked.
    I know this because I placed multiple NPCs in an empty level, and one of the new NPCs. I attacked one of the older ones, and he and the new one came at me, but the others stayed put.