frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

IMAGIBUILDER ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

124»

Comments

• Fun fact: It would take 125 grenades to kill a scooter super mutant in FALLOUT ANARCHY.
  • It would take 250 grenades to kill MR. HOUSE.
  • Send me a link to Fallout Anarchy
  • So, although I am nowhere near the next level, I already know what it's gonna be. Sort of... For my FALLOUT geeky friends, should we do search in Megaton or search in Goodneighbor? Or whatever you guys think would be good, I just want to know what you guys think so that I know what I'm doing in advance.
  • Oh yeah, and it's pretty good if you have a good computer, because I don't, and the levels are huge. (There's a lot of stuff.)
    ((AND A LOT OF GEEKY REFERENCES!!! =D)
  • Three more comments until our 100th comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
    Thank you for all of the support, as I am truly astounded by how truly huge this community has grown... Thank you.
    WE ARE IMAGINE EMPIRE!!!
  • Hey guys, sorry for not working on the game a lot lately, having some real life issues...
  • Just ran out of ideas, that's all. Oh and 100 COMMENTS!!! =D
  • edited November 11
    Also, because of how much I love Flowlab and you guys, when we reach either 300 comments or 1K views, I have plans to make a special game that will stay up for a whole 100 days, and it will be a giant celebration that will have something added to it every day. So stay tuned, and make sure to check it out when either of these are reached! :open_mouth: :blush: