frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

VIPERTECK ANNOUNCEMENTS

Comments

• Can you do the top 10 games thing?
  • So will you do the top 10 games thing?
  • So......
  • I just got back to Flowlab, so I probably won't for a bit, but next month I'll do a huge top 50! Or, if enough people want it, I'll do a top 100!!!!!!!! (=
  • http://flowlab.io/game/play/1107855
    Here’s a promotion(it’s my game and it’s not done yet but can you try it and favorite it?)
    Thanks
  • Did you not get the response, @Johnny boy ?
  • No I’m just saying in general
  • @Johnny boy , I love the style (ESPECIALLY THE INTRO!) but the font for the words doesn't really match the action-y feel of the game and the play button doesn't work. Once that's fixed, I'll go through and play the rest! (=
    Remember, there's a pretty big chance that at least one of your games will make it onto the big list, so keep up the great work!
  • The play button works just press it and watch
  • Oh, okay. After going through editing and into the actual game, I have one very important recommendation. Instead of spamming loads of small sprites, making a tiny amount of big sprites would dramatically decrease lag for people with bad computers like me. (=
  • Okay you know the play button works and check the shop and power ups out
  • The play button actually didn't work... The stars and player pulled offscreen and that was it. It's still list worthy, but that would be for the shop and intro. You might want to check everything back real quick.
  • edited May 18
    What's with the extra room at the top? I can't access it, and I can't see much since I keep dying...
  • Wait, is there actually going to be a list, or is there PROBABLY going to be a list? If there actually is one, I'd like to submit.
  • Yes, there will be, but because I have to fully play through 100 games, it might not be next month, but this summer break %100. So yes, submit, submit! =D
  • Okay, but be warned it is not finished yet, but I'd like you to just see how it looks at the moment. I've added quite a large amount of stuff to this game, and a lot of new stuff I haven't used before I am now using in it. Here is the link:

A-Box: flowlab.io/game/play/1148793

I will be most grateful if you also gave it a like, as it is very encouraging seeing people like it. Tell me what you think as well, I'm willing to take any suggestions. Thanks, and good luck!
  • Celebration game officially being announced soon!
  • @rcreger, sorry I haven't been able to respond, yes, there will be a list as long as Middle School doesn't get in the way, and I absolutely love your game! It has an awesome 3D feel and reminds me of another other game which made it pretty high on a previous list! But this one, it's amazing! The texturing is great, the controls feel so comfortable, and the funny reasons for death constantly keep a smile on your face and fit with the robotic theme.
    10/10 so far. (=
  • And the celebration is out! Hope you like what I have to offer every day!
  • Oh, and 200 comments anyone? 1/5 of the way to 1000?
  • 1K IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! There's still much work to be done, but it's coming along well!
    And no, I haven't had time to do the list yet. So, I won't promise anything this time, but I'll try. (=
  • Piper Wright is the very first NPC (as far as I'm aware) to have completely 100% interactive dialogue! She will also be the first to think on her own as an NPC. She will have a schedule, and decide based on a generator of how her day is whether she works that day or not. If not, Publick Occurrences closes and she sleeps.
  • I've figured it out! Using the same computer logic from Piper's dialogue brain, I was able to create a shop that doesn't make you leave the level! It's more space-efficient and is one of the first of its kind!
    I've been on a roll!
  • Good job, dude!
  • @ShadowAxeKid , thanks! It was difficult, but I was able to do it. (=
    Thank you guys so much for the support, it means a lot to me.
  • NP. glad to support you.