Believe me, I've already had them.
In this game similar to Five Nights at Freddy's, you must survive 9 hours (11 PM - 8 AM) with killer robots trying to enter your room. Here are the basics:
* When you feel unsafe, click the yellow button to lock all doors and vents.
* Turning on lock-down will drain your power, eventually turning the locks off.
* When you want to hear things, click the blue button to toggle the vents.
* Turning off the vents makes equipment in the office overheat if left off too long.
* Press the 1-5 number keys to use the camera, press 0 to turn it off.
* Each animatronic has unique behaviors but only one way to stop them all.
Let's take a look at your enemies:
* Roxy the Rhino
^ Most active at camera 2 (dining room)
^ Turn on locks when she moves through your window and leaves from the right
* Ralph the Rooster
^ Most active at camera 3 (vent)
^ Toggle vents off to hear his crawling, turn on locks if the crawling gets too loud
* Hamilton the Hippo
^ Most active at camera 4 (hallway)
^ Turn on locks when he is in front of the door
* Porky the Pig
^ Most active at camera 5 (corridor)
^ Turn on locks IMMEDIATELY after his footprints appear
^ Most active at camera 1 (stage)
^ Only appears from a secret
Got all that? Now try out the game here and see if you are brave enough to handle the scares!
(this is not the full version of the game, the game will be updated from time to time)
Game is currently shut down temporarily due to major issue. Luckily the game is getting reworks, so don't worry.