These days around, ViperTeck is looking for people who meet a set of requirements. If you meet them, please consider joining ViperTeck as a voice actor or/and Dev Team Programmer/ Artist!
1. You must have a paid for version of Flowlab.
2. It's preferred that you are older. That isn't exact, but I'd say around late teens and anything above. I'll feel more comfortable making you say the bad stuff, should you want to do voice acting, and also, it just goes hand in hand with experience with Flowlab, and maturity when it comes to adult content. (Blood, language, etc.)
3. If you wish to join the Dev Team, you must have a full understanding of Flowlab's system. More info here: http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/comment/32871#Comment_32871
4. You must be able to access a quiet place when doing recording, if you do so. No professional recording software is required, but is not prohibited.
5. You must be dedicated, especially if you are doing voice acting. You'll have a lot to say, so if you quit before the end of your script, we'll have to scrap it all, and find someone new.
And that's it! I know it's a lot to ask, but if you fail to meet one of these, (suiting your chosen position) then you may fall behind. ESPECIALLY with the 5th requirement. If you aren't dedicated, then you just can't join ViperTeck. We work hard for our people, and our people work hard for our supporters. Those who do not work hard for their supporters, don't get a place in ViperTeck.
So, with that in mind, we really hope that you can join. For anyone who just discovered ViperTeck, we're glad to have you here! To anyone who meets the requirements and would like to join, welcome aboard! We're happy to have you here.