frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

JOIN VIPERTECK GAMES!

13»

Comments

• Oh. Hey guys, I have bad news for both of you. I should have explained this, but Fallout, it's not exactly for the faint of heart. And this is just going to be a Fallout game with worse graphics. Although it does say that it's for Mature audiences, so you could have already considered yourselves warned. I'll update the requirements for the voice acting. Sorry for the inconveniences. We're looking for someone older.
  • Awwwwwwwwwww!!
  • I'm sorry, guys. I figured it'd just come naturally, having that Fallout is a mature series. I should have explained.
  • Guys...stop plz. I like you both, I just don't want 30 F KING POP UPS!
  • XD sorry Rage.
  • What kind of worse? Swearing? Explicit (hou two spel?) content?
  • Yes. Nothing too bad, but it's definitely rated Mature for a reason, if you, um... Catch my meaning.
  • Oh, ok, but if I get Indie, can I still work on it?
  • edited January 3
    Indie's not the problem. I don't feel comfortable letting someone your age doing mature language. Plus, your voice hasn't matured yet. You have absolutely no way of playing the role of an adult character.
  • I mean on the game.
  • Both then?
  • edited January 3
    ???
    Just the coding, I mean.
  • I'm sorry, but no. I would send a video of Fallout 4 gameplay, just to explain why, but that's pretty much the same thing as making you say the bad stuff.
  • So is there explicit content and swearing?
  • You know...less people will play cause of that.
  • I've PLAYED Fallout 4.
  • Rage, I know. But it's a fact I, we, have to face. Mature games are for mature audiences.

And to you, gamerztrio, congratulations. Rules are rules. I've stated our requirements.
  • Ladies and Gentlemen, is the Wasteland just a simple game for you? Walking through this hellhole isn't enough? Well, then. We have something for you. The Deathclaw Mother. The predecessor of every other Deathclaw in the game, not just by generation, but also, literally. This sprite will be the base for every Deathclaw in the game. Go to our announcement page, usually on the front page of the forums, to see the official image.
  • *sad music*
  • *Popish music*
  • No not baby yoda @RageDayz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • XD I'm sorry bro I couldn't stop myself.
  • stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I can't change it back?!!??!
  • The end is nigh
  • What are you guys doing for the jam?