This is less a forum/ chat, and more of a sequel to my previous discussion on updates, http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8230/the-updates-everyoneone-wants-that-grazer-should-totally-do-including-the-biggest-update-ever#latest
, and more of a list. I wish I could make this an announcement, but hopefully enough people will see this. So, in the previous forum, I posted some updates, and grazer did agree he was working on some. After, however, people all around Flowlab started posting their Ideas for updates, some of which I strongly agree with. So this a collections of all, so @grazer
can have a more broad, grand total of things to do. Basically, it's just all the updates mentioned in that forum.
Bellow is the List. This does include the original ones from my other forum as well @grazer
so you will see some you have witnessed before. Anyone is always free to comment on some other updates you would like to see, but for now; These are the main updates we all want to see:THE ULTIMATE UPDATE LIST
- Duplicating levels, as when you need to make a copy of a huge and detailed Level it is impossible to do so. This would REALLY help.
- Being able to have a flip option in the sprite editor, as god that would be useful. Seriously, that would save us all a lot of trouble as we could make an AI Sprite flip as an animation!
- The When you type this, ___ happens is like when a text box or something shows up with a title, Lets say "Level 4 Codes" and when you type the right message, like "Snowy_mountains" it will do something, e.g transport to level 4. This can be done in scratch as well.
- Layers in the Sprite Editor. This would make life a lot easier. Maybe try to make an editor like https://www.pixilart.com/
- Priority is great, but it would be super useful in the UI as well, like as a loading screen should be above everything else but is not, because of no priority in UI
- Being Able to Import gifs.
That would be super
- Global Variables and Data Lists
- Add a rag doll feature, like the attacher but more controllable
- Add a way to save your progress of the game, useful for online games (IF YOU FIX MULTIPLAYER) and lets say you buy a skin and you need to save it FOREVER, it works!
- And Maybe add a 3-rd person game style/template, and to pick it instead of tutorial and blank game, add a option for 3-rd person games, just think what people could do, and more players and people will come to flow-lab.
- MULTIPLAYER (Everyone is so obsessed with this so I Had
to put it here)And Finally...
- More than one button, n the Alerts! @grazer
, When I say EVERYONE wants this, I mean, this would help out EVERYONE on flowlab. Please, Even just 1 more, even 2, just More buttons on the alert
or a general Alert update
That Kind of Sums up all of the feedback from my other forum, and puts it into one big, easy list instead of having to search through the comments! I will Eventually make a trequel (A Third) version of this if we get enough feedback and if @grazer
considers doing these. And I thought I might just shout out to @Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev @TinkerSmith @seamothmaster45 @Superstargames @praisetheyuppee
(Ok, and @natotomatoe
but loads of people have mentioned multiplayer) for giving me loads of feedback on my other forum and for having a hand in what goes here. Hope you take these into consideration @grazer
and everyone else - Tell me what you Think! I'm all ears!