frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Is there a way to do this?

I am working on a new game, and I want to include a level where your character must dodge traffic, but I want the vehicles to be moving in an animation form, towards the computer screen, like if you were wearing 3d glasses, and a superhero flies off the screen. I want to make it where if the character hits a car during the animation he gets killed, but if he walks thru the animation and doesn't hit the car, he's safe. Can I do that?

Comments

• I don't really get it.

Do you mean a superhero is running but he has to dodge the riding cars? And the cars are just an animation? But if the superhero hits one. He dies?
  • I'm not sure that's practical with flowlab. I'd change your game perspective to a platformer or a top-down if you want to keep working on this site :-/
  • It is in fact, possible.

The cars are "facing" the screen, and start at the top/middle and work their way down.

Use an "ease" (in numbers category) from 50 to 100 and put the output into a "size" (in the properties.
  • The cars could be spawned at the top. By a spawned object using an emit and a position
  • I think I did it, but when I hit the animation block when theres no car, it restarts the level, what it was suppost to do when you get hit by the car. Am I doing it wrong? Try it, or look at it. http://flowlab.io/game/view/550089