A "3D" horror game built in flowlab.
Hopefully, this is, or will be, the scariest game on Flowlab.
Currently there's 1 night in the game... but with multiple levels and mini games.
1. Title page. Flashing "Animatronics", glitch lines, title glitching out, blackouts.
2. Elevator. Listen to HandUnit's instructions. Or not. It's not really that important.
3. Hallway walk-Night 1. Press the up button to move, and release to stop. Reach the stairs at the end to win. Press down to check on the red puffball and to make him retreat a step. The eye at the corner describes how suspicious/how fast the puffball is moving. Green= he's standing still. Yellow= he's suspicious. Red= he's noticed you. Going forward will make him suspicious and eventually give away your position, so don't keep going when the eye is red. There's a lot of ways he can kill you though.
4. Instructions for fixing the control panel.
5. Fixing the control panel. Slide up the big lever (not too much though), click the little levers, click and hold the nails until they turn to the side, click the orange button to move the wire (but you'll be unable to do anything while it's moving). Then click the control box. Keep the two timers wound up while you're at it.
6. FNAF office station. Check the cameras, check the doors. If you see a white dot flashing across the camera screen, switch it immediately. Check the doors frequently and last from 1 to 4 am.
7. Ventilation crawl- Crawl through the vents using the up button, listening to casual bongos. If you hear strange garbling, stop immediately. If you hear the music again, go for it.
8. In progress. Last level of night 1.
Jumpscare sounds have been added.Disclaimer: original game by Scott Cawthon.http://flowlab.io/game/play/717879