frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

VIPERTECK ANNOUNCEMENTS

Comments

• Daniel Folsten was kind of rude to me too. I asked for a game review and instead of giving me feedback he told me to delete the game lol
  • It's hard making a game that hasn't been announced yet because every time I need help I can't go to the forums because it can risk getting the game leaked lol
  • @browngr, I know what you mean, I have several of such games that haven't been announced, lol.
  • @Superstargames @browngr I know, I kinda had to Risk it with the Retroscape... Never wanted to announce it but kinda HAD to...
  • Lol I never have had that problem, but mostly because by the time i made unnanounced games I was already advanced.
  • VIPERTECK IS LOOKING FOR A NEW MEMBER, CHECK IT OUT!:
    http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8849/viperteck-needs-a-new-member-specifically-someone-who-can-animate-characters#latest
    I'm already looking for a new member on my own, so if you meet the requirements and want to join, apply in the comments!!!!
  • THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR VIPERTECK'S NEW GAME IS COMING SOON:
    19 DAYS AWAY
  • https://forms.gle/3KoZGhvSRUuUTVrp6
    I'd appreciate it if you could fill out this form. (=
    No pressure but it'd help out a lot
  • Thank you to the people who have completed the survey, I really appreciate it, and it helps out a lot. If anyone else wants to take it, I'd love that. The more feedback, the better!
  • @browngr I filled out the form by the way!
  • HAKK3R FUN FACT:
    While driving through Monarchia, if you type the code, 807937, you will get an easter egg that hints towards the future of the HAKK3R Series. But I can't say anymore than that...
  • REMEMBER, THE FORM IS STILL OUT THERE, AND WILL BE ACCEPTING RESPONSES UNTIL JUNE 14TH! PLEASE, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY AND YOU HAVE A MINUTE, TAKE THIS FORM:
    https://forms.gle/hB9QM12cwzVGQdsH8
  • hey @browngr I went ahead and checked what was happening with flowlab, and I filled out the form
  • Thanks, @seamothmaster45! Hope all is well.
  • THE FINAL DAY OF MAY IS HERE. 15 DAYS UNTIL THE ANNOUNCEMENT
  • edited June 2
    As the announcement nears closer, I'd like to say some things.....
    Thank you to all of the members of Flowlab for teaching me so, so, SO much.
    Especially...
    @grazer
    Thank you for creating this amazing platform. I don't think I'd be this close to achieving my dreams if it wasn't for you. I don't think there's any way to express my gratitude.
    @Latif
    Thank you for inspiring me to create amazing work, and showing us your skills, which helped new members like me learn how to use the platform. I'm not quite up to your level yet, but I'm getting there, thanks to members like you.
    @JR 01
    A similar thank you here, for being so helpful to the community, it seems you always have a game that fixes a problem a user has. It's awesome! And those same games, have taught me as a user a lot, and now look at me! It's rare to have a large amount of people legitimately answer a survey on here, and having one of those such instances happen upon me, it's amazing! At least, feeling prominent, in a life like this one. In real life, my life is kind of messed up. And I must say, getting positive recognition from a community full of teenagers, kids, and coding masterminds, feels great! I couldn't have had a better Flowlab role model.
    @CrimsonBlackGames
    Thank you for making such amazing games, and thanks for teaching me a lot via those games. A quick confession, but I spent like a solid three hours, just looking through the code of Starblast Finale, and writing down stuff that seemed useful for me to know. Needless to say, I filled up a few pages, and all of the info I've been taught, is going to help me towards the development of my new game.

And one more thank you to all you guys again. I am who I am today, and a lot of that is because of you guys.
  • Np @browngr, as I learned more on using Flowlab, I wanted to be able to show what I learned so everyone can use that knowledge. Making Examples, Tests, (and on rare occasions) actual games to see how I can use, and push, the limits of Flowlab.

Also just to be explicit, I don't collaborate to make a game. Mostly due to lack of free time and different styles of programming, I have a personal closed group that I would consider to collaborate with. But if you ever need help, you can always ask me. Just leave a link to the game and a good description on what your stuck on.

Take care :smile:
  • Thanks again, @JR 01
  • ONLY 9 DAYS UNTIL THE ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Oh, here's a teaser:
    https://flowlab.io/game/play/1438025
    *Slight epilepsy warning, nothing too bad though.
  • edited June 7
    One week! Anyone got ideas on what the game's going to be, now that the teaser's come out?
  • Something shady following government or illuminati spies or... Something? IDK maybe a spin off of Hak3r
  • edited June 7
    THEY'RE WATCHING
  • Ooo0ooh, Assassins...
  • THE FINAL TEASER:
    THEY'RE WATCHING
    https://flowlab.io/game/play/1439428
  • THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS TODAY.