frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

VIPERTECK ANNOUNCEMENTS

1234568»

Comments

• What is this game, I have no idea what it is but I love it
  • Is there going to be more, @GrimProdutionZ ?
  • yes I figured I turn it into a game
  • @GrimProdutionZ , great! I can't wait to see it!

• The HAKK3R LEVEL's characters are almost complete!
    If everything goes to plan, there will be stage interactions, (inspired by Mortal Kombat) and more players to choose from!
    I plan to include a secret set of characters who can only be unlocked via a specific set of movements and numbers. If you can figure it out, it will give you an alert saying that you have just unlocked *blank*, and it will send you back to the Main Menu, where they will be displayed. This, is how you will complete 1K once it is finished.
    Find every single secret in every single game, and unlock everything.
  • edited August 7
    Every 1K views on this page will make another huge update.
    I plan to save up and get the Indie Developer mode of Flowlab shortly, so this won't be a problem.
    This huge update?
    Another page. Let me explain;
    1K is going to be set up like this:
    |_________________________|____________________|
    |_____________1K!________ |__________2K!______ |
    |__*content*content*_____| *content*content*|
    And so on and so forth. I don't know where I want to stop, but this is how it's going to work. Unlock every single page, complete every single mission, and when you do, a message will pop up telling you that you have completed the game. From there, you will be given some sort of reward.
    I don't know exactly what that is going to be though...
  • CALL ME KEVIN THE GAME IS HERE! I'll be posting about it on r/callmekevin when it's done. If we can get enough supporters on here, I can talk about it when I post. Please, I need your guys' help!
  • GROGNAK DRIVE BUS. GROGNAK STRONG. CAN GROGNAK PASS DRIVING TEST?
    That's up to you...
  • Jim Pickens' Journey begins!!!

Relive the amazing events of Call Me Kevin's playthrough of Sims 4 with Jim Pickens!
  • Quest 3 is in the works! Join Jim Pickens as he searches for his three grandchildren who have been kidnapped! Defeat unique bosses and reclaim them, just so that you can leave them on their own and let them get kidnapped again!
  • I love my "job"
  • Survival is now in Beta!
    CURRENT FEATURES:
    1. Watch the awesome Cinematic Intro- (Not bias but I'm pretty proud of it tbh)
    2. Traverse the Universe
    3. Build a better, bigger spaceship! (Awaiting completion)

PLANNED FEATURES FOR THE 1ST UPDATE:
    1. Explore hundreds of planets!
    2. Learn about stars!
    3. Study ancient soils and discover surviving alien life!
    4. Battle huge alien bosses and conquer Black Hole Galaxies!
    5. Story Mode!
    6. Sandbox Mode!
    7. Character customization!
    8. Easter Eggs!
    9. Mini Games!
    10. Out on the App Store!
    11. Learn about Dark Matter and other Universal beings!

PLANNED FEATURES FOR FUTURE UPDATES:
    1. More exploration on MORE planets!
    2. Texture Packs?!
    3. Create custom weapons and spaceship modules!
    4. Servers!
    5. Build on planets and set up bases across the universes!
    6. MULTIVERSE?!
    7. Learn about legends of the Universal Past
    8. Go BACK IN TIME?!
    9. TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE?!
    10. MORE ALIENS!!!!!!!
    11. MORE BAD ALIENS!!!!
    12. MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!

Excited yet?
  • Just fixed the biggest bug in the game! Now, you can fly through space at almost 3X faster than normal, but with regulation of course. BUT, if you add rocket boosters to your ship, then 3X becomes rookie numbers! Fly through those light particles and black holes that look like stars in style! (But no one will see you because they've been dead for years)
    )=
  • For the majority of today, I will be adding modules to YOUR spaceship, so that YOU can release your imagination! Everything listed here is going to be in the game either in this update or the Christmas update:
    1. Food Modules- Plant and farm roots from roaming planets! Make sure to create one of these quick, or your character will die!
    2. Living Quarters- Space is pretty hostile, so be sure to make these quick, or the astronauts will die from a lack of sleep!
    3. Hallways- Connect different sections of your ship across wide areas for maximum efficiency!
    4. Turrets- Defend yourself from any unfriendly beings or even other players!
    5. Black hole escape machines- If you get caught in a sticky situation with one of these universal giants, get to this module and fast!
    6. Discover more parts of the universe with the space probe module- In memory of the Voyager, which lost contact two days before the death of humanity.
  • Hey guys, I'm back! School's been rough lately, but now, I'm back in action with our "newest" game, HAKK3R.
    Recognize the name? Because HAKK3R already exists! It was a game on flowlab, one of my favorites, but it had to be taken down along with 1K for the Next Generation of ViperTeck games.
    But now, it's back! We hope you enjoy!
  • G has almost all of his animations finished!
    Plus, the villains have their running sequences finished, and their takedown sequences done in prototype stages.
    Player tracking has not been started, since I am running into a few issues. But the game will be underway in no time.