frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Is paying for flowlab worth it?

This is an incredibly hard decision I want to make. I want to play for flowlab, but I have this feeling deep in my brain that is it worth it? I would like your feedback, especially those who have paid for flowlab.

Comments

• I have the indie version of Flowlab and it is definitely worth it.
  • Yes;

unlimited games, objects, and is worth about 1 meal at McDonald's for every month.
  • edited June 26
    ^ That's what I usually say
    If you get the year subscription, it's the same price as Xbox Live, PlayStation Plus, or $3 a month, 75¢, 3 quarters a week. Flowlab is by far the cheapest game engine. Most of them start at $300+. It's designed to be affordable for students.
  • Hey @ShadowAxeKid - you'll also have my eternal gratitude :)

Seriously though: if you subscribe but decide to change your mind, or it just doesn't seem completely worth it for what you need, I'm always perfectly happy to refund your subscription.
  • I have decided, (Even though it took about a month XD) That soon, when I get the money, I will indeed have Flowlab Indie. However, I will be doing it on my account that will have my bigger projects, @ShadowAxeKid Productions . If I want to make something on this account, but I can't, I will likely either make a copy of it, or just make a second version. (Jumper might be a perfect example of this.)