frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

The Start-Up Glitch

So, I have Firefox, and every time I open up flowlab, my firefox just freezes- can't open new tabs, can't click on anything, basically I can't do anything with my browser. Then, in order for the browser to go out, I either have to go on the toolbar menu and right click and close it out. The other way is me restarting the computer. I did figure out a way to prevent this, but its extremely annoying to me. I have to open up an important tab like YT, turn on the alert saying that "Do I want to delete 1 important tab", try to close out Firefox, and it refreshes. Then later, it happens again when I'm making a game over and over. Keep in mind this is just for Flowlab.

However, this glitch won't stop me from making games at all, its just annoying. It happened again while typing this forum.

Comments

• @grazer Have you or anyone else notice this?
  • I use Firefox mostly, and I'm not seeing this issue. Does it happen on both Flash and HTML, or just one?
  • @grazer I use Flash and it happens on it. I'm not sure about HTML soooo I don't know if its both. Really because I have no idea how to get to HTML.
  • @ShadowAxeKid Productions You have to add ?v=html to the URL of the game you are playing/viewing/editing to get to HTML.
  • I will try that. Thank you @Superstargames
  • edited July 23
    Im the same account as @ShadowAxeKid Productions

so @grazer , I did everything. I turned everything into HTML and that didn't work. I tried doing Flash again, didn't work. I tried RESETTING my computer, didn't work. I have my malware scanners scan my computer a billion times, nothing.
    I really need help. Its keeps happening and make me groan my head off.
    Oh, and I should've mentioned that it happens sometimes as soon as I open flowlab. I'm actually starting to think that its my computer, and if there is no solution in the flowlab community, and it IS my computer, then I'll go have it fixed and hopefully this will stop.
  • @grazer Did you fix it? I have no troubles anymore! And I didn't have my computer checked at all!