frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

splash2018 new 2020 dev team flow-kitties

edited May 26 in Game Design
i have used flowlab for about 2 years so im pretty good at behaveyers and some what good at art and iddyas so i coold be ENG DSGN and one of the artists but that dose not mean i wownt let any one els. link to a vivio that explanes youtube.com/watch?v=-EJP-I30iWY . the theam is of cors cats. this post is badly speled but thats cuz it is a lazy post the games will NOT be like this. my games are a mess but all clean it up soon. DO NOT THINK THAT MEANS I'M BAD AT FLOWLAB.

Comments

• edited May 26
    forgot to mention i thot of a game releas sestome
  • edited May 26
    this was going to be a coment bu ifigored out i didint need to
  • Maybe work on your spelling...?
    Hello, I am meburningslime, a 6-year long time user of flowlab. I would love to help you make games!
  • OK. agen i was just to laze to use spel check. all invite you.
  • then can we start a game tomaro. i we shood make a game about a cat that is smarter than a human. maby eaven 900 iq and uses advansed tech.
  • how good are you at each thing.
  • I am extremely advanced in programming and decent in sprites.
  • edited May 26
    how come your thing says joined 2017 did your ariginal acount get delleeted hacked or replaced or is it an alt acount. how good ar you at eech thing.
  • oops i just remebered i deleeted some of my coments aka sentinsise about my team i gave you an invite just in case you did not read them and agen just in case you did not read them i was just lazy.
  • I resubscribed my pay account on 2017.
  • edited May 26
    i want to make an anime stile game about a 900 times the the avrege 100 iq of a human cat that has machines of centry after next and saves the multivers that one will probobly not take that long if it is the main pojeced but it will still take kinde of long but it dose not have to be.
  • The average person has 80 iq...
  • edited May 26
    oh i thot iq mant % of averge iq i always thot that that sownded kinde of like a fake peridox.
  • edited May 26
    the akount makes sens but mine says when i got free adition not when i got indi adition.
  • the acount makes sens but mine says when i got my free aition no when i go my indi adition
  • thanks for the copy cuz i do not nowe how to repost in edit mode
  • how come this post has your profile and two of your posts have mine
  • oh i fixed this one by aksidint probly a glich.
  • can any one els join my team?
  • this is not strictly for cat games. it can have any kind of game
  • edited May 26
    the folowing coments ar here becouse i got confused from you not saying buy when you left . if your troling me im not a noob im very sciled i just need a team
  • edited May 26
    oh so you arn't. no body woold make that many games just to troll people.
  • edited May 26
    but you still look suspishis becouse you made a team and said you woold join mine but did not join my team.
  • edited May 26
    akshyooly no becouse your obvyesl recrooting befor joining.
  • next time you shooled say buy when you leave i thot you were troling me
  • Um ok...
    Try using some spelling too please, It's hard to understand you.
  • OK all use the search bar to spell words. did you read my comments AKA one sided conversation.
  • i am very ambitious but i am not planning on doing every thing quickly.
  • edited May 26
    oh buy.lets make games tomorrow.