- improved performance
- scaled collision shapes: Now collision shapes are scaled along with sprite when an object is resized using a Scale block
- removed 100% limit on scale: Scale block can scale objects up as well as down
- fixed capsule: Capsule collision shape is now a proper capsule instead of two circles. It fits and works much better than the previous version, but be aware that the size (and therefore mass) is slightly different, so objects currently using a capsule shape may need a bit of tweaking
- polygon collisions: a new collision shape option. This generates an arbitrary polygon that is the shape of your sprite. Any shape you want! (finally!)
- density setting: often requested feature - adjust the density of your object to increase/decrease its mass
Also, some bugfixes:
- spawned objects reset correctly when returning to editor
- fix class names getting extra numbers appended when not needed
- gravity settings update without reloading game
- updating physics settings of one object updates all of its clones
* There is no more Drag setting for objects. I may end up adding a global drag setting, but the new engine does not support this feature on a per-object basis.
I did my very best to make the new physics calculations to align as closely as possible to the previous ones, but it's entirely possible that I either missed something or messed something up. Let me know in the thread if I broke something in your game and I'll try to fix ASAP.